Freitag, 15. Mai 2015

[event] TiCon 2015 - part two

Hey hey _:(´□`」 ∠):_

Long time no see... I know. *dies* I wanted to write this blog such a long time ago, but I didn't managed it till now. Forgive me... (ノ´д`)

A few month ago, I showed you some photos of the 'TiCon' which was the first manga convention of my year. If you missed the post, pls check it here: click here

Today I will show you what I'be bought there and I hope you enjoy this kind of convention-haul. (ノ≧∀≦)ノ


sakura & maccha kit-kat, which was super-yummy

couldn't resist buying this awesome tokidoki memo pad



isn't rin so adorable??!! the makoto bookmark was a gift by a friend and i love it

some badges i've bought for me and some more for friends



some cheap second-hand manga, i've found at the bnb-booth


i got this unopened box for 50% off *loves* 

also couldn't resist the little kagami-kun... he is my favorite from knb


some stuff i've bought at yaya-chans booth .. she is such a cutie!!! (。’▽’。)♡


also some stuff from Horrorkissen/Fuxx

here you can see also my kaonashi plush, i've bought there.... gosh i love him!!! (◍’౪`◍)ノ゙♡

A little/big bunch of stuff, but I love it! I'm such a shopper-holic when it comes to manga conventions. I could spend there my whole money... (bye bye money) 
Which is your favorite piece? Do you like kaonashi? Let me know...

Thanks for reading. (눈_눈) ♡
 
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ
(ノ´д`)
(ノ´д`)
_:(´□`」 ∠):_
_:(´□`」 ∠):_
_:(´□`」 ∠):_

Kommentare:

  1. I would spend my whole money too XD awesome haul <33

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich liebe die Kitkatsorten <3<3
    Und der Blacklady/Saturn Douji.... <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich liebe solche Posts! *_* Kitkat und Rin ist auch total süß in seinem Schwimmreifen (ich hab Nagisa ;3). Ich könnte auch immer ultra viel kaufen auf Cons, aber meistens reiß ich mich dann doch zusammen oder bestelle später alles online. XD

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Pink kit kat look delicious *^*
    Free! <3

    I'm new here, maybe we can follow each other?
    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    AntwortenLöschen