Mittwoch, 7. Januar 2015

[event] Picture my day # 17 >> creepy santa is watching you! ლ(=ↀωↀ=)ლ

Hey (˼●̙̂ ̟ ̟̎ ̟ ̘●̂˻)

5th January was Pmd-day no.17 and I also joined again, this time. I know, I'm a little late with uploading them, but I still hope you like it anyway.

It was a normal day, nothing super-special. I will not write something for every single photo, but maybe for some. I hope you enjoy.  (˼●̙̂ ̟ ̟̎ ̟ ̘●̂˻)


 so good for skin ♡

need to dye them again... 


 best ♡


more yaoi manga  ♡

my baby is finally at home  ♡

new scarf... damn i love it so much ♡♡♡








kawaii stationary ♡









finally!!!

creepy santa is watching us ....  (」゜ロ゜)」






never tryed it before... 

 .... i'm in love!!!! ♡


looked so beautiful ♡

we bought 2 luckybags

this was mine ♡

That's all from my 5th January. I really like Pmd-day and always enjoy it. I hope the next one will be soon.  (ΦзΦ)

Thanks for reading. (눈_눈) ♡

Kommentare:

  1. Hi Miya,
    thank you very much for all your pictures and showing us your day! Thank you for joining this event :)
    When it comes to "Depot" I'm always like "shop til you drop" ;)
    Karina

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Der Schal sieht ja mal mega toll aus *////* so einen könnte ich auch gebrauchen.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Happy New Year!!! (^O^)/ That little Levi is so cute!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Aww, I always miss out on that event.. like I literally forget its existence over the year. lol
    Your pictures are so nice and I'm super jealous of your manga gets and all the other cute things I bought n saw... ;A;

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Happy new Year, yeah!
    So ein süßer Eintrag, dankeschön ^^
    Uuund die Sticker und die Boys Love Manga sind sooo cool!!!
    Bis bald *wink*

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Happy new Year <333

    I missed the event again ;O; such a noob! And it seems really cold at your place. Jealous.. but I really like the pictures!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Ohh, den ocarina of time Soundtrack könnte ich auch mal wieder hören. *__*
    Die Levi-Figur! <3 Mach bitte mehr Fotos davon. *__*
    Und dein neuer Schal ist auch richtig cool.
    LG und bis bald. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    AntwortenLöschen