Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2014

[random] St. Nikolaus day

Hey little bats


I'm really busy at the moment. Christmas is near and I have to do 1000 things before this year will end. At the beginning of 2015, I will move into a new flat, but still in Heidelberg, so I have to prepare so many things! I hope you don't mind about my very random daily stuff...

Anyway... on 6th december was 'St. Nikolaus' day and I also got a little surprise...

super-heavy 'ROCHER' and a lot of little things

 it was damn delicious!!!

my absolutely favorite chocolate (*Q*)

more 'ROCHER' and a perfume from 'Yves Rocher'

and a super-cute owl mug... and Kyo is dancing in the backround?! *lol*

I was really surprised and I think it's really cute!!! *loves* 
Tell me what you got for St. Nikolaus day!

Thanks for reading. (눈_눈) ♡

Kommentare:

  1. omg ich liebe Rocher ;_; ich will es XD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Boah, was ist das für ein Riesen-Rocher? XD Will auch!
    Viel Erfolg beim Abarbeiten deiner To-Do-Liste und bei deinem Umzug. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Aaaah! So ein Rocher haben meine Mama und ich auch gesehen - beinahe auch gekauft XD
    Aaah <3 es ist einfach mega tollo *_*

    AntwortenLöschen