Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2014

[event] Lycaon x BORN @ cologne 2014

Hey little bats

This is a short report about the 'Lycaon x BORN' concert, last month. I went their with my best friend Yase,  together and it was a lot of fun. We started with the bus at our hometown, a very good decision! It took us arround 3 hours for only 11€. The bus was very comfy, even if there were some loud people inside.

After we arrived, we searched for a drugstore, inside of the mainstation, but we couldn't find any. The mainstation of cologne is really huge, but unfortunately we were just blind. *ha ha*
Anyway... we went to the concert location, because I wanted to meet a friend there. Still on the way, a girl asked us, if we are going to the conert. We talked a little bit about some japanese bands and Japan, on the way to the location. She was friendly, but unfortunately, we didn't changed any contacts.
At the location, I met my good friend Svenja. It was nice to meet her again, after such a looooong time. The last time we met was.... I think it was at the beginning of this year. *ha ha*

We had only 2 hours to wait, infront of the hall, because we didn't wanted to be so early. Most of the people had some kind of VIP packages, I was really surprised how many they was, but we didn't bought some, because it was not interesting for us. *ha ha*
Inside, we searched for a good place and found one very close to the stage.

First was 'BORN'. To be honest... I never listened to their music before. *ha ha* I only knew the photo from the tickets, nothing more, but I was very surprised! The singer looked totally different and the music was MUCH better than I expected! The performance were full of energy, it was amazing!!
But the main-reason for us was 'Lycaon', so I was fangirling like hell, as they entered the stage! *ha ha* OMG! Yuuki looked so damn hot with this kind of oversized pullover. His whole outfit looked fuck'n AWESOME! ....gosh I love his style... *dies*
Enough fangirling... *ha ha* The music was amazing like always and the show was great, too. The whole band was very near to the audience, I really like this kind of familiar atmosphere on concerts. *loves* It was this kind of concerts, you never want to let them end.

The way home was very... strange! We met a girl at the train. She was 15 and was also on the concert. We talked a bit, but she had a very rude kind of speaking, which I really hate! Anyway... The way back home was okay. We had no delay or something like that.




Unfortunately, I didn't made many photos of our trip. *ha ha* Sorry...

Thanks for reading. (눈_눈) ♡


Kommentare:

  1. Zu deinem Kommentar über die wenigen Fotos... wer kennt es nicht? Gerade wenn man am meisten Spaß hat und denkt "Das ist es!" da vergisst man Fotos dann doch schnell einmal :>

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich kenn zwar beide Bands nicht wirklich, aber freut mich, dass es ein tolles Konzert war und ihr viel Spaß hattet. ^-^v

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich war in Hamburg und fand sie auch super ! *_*

    AntwortenLöschen