Dienstag, 4. März 2014

[music] Music of the week # 9


'ROCKSTEADY' by Straightener. Didn't knew this band before but I really like this song since a few days. The singers voice is amazing. 


'Let it go' from Disney's FROZEN and Vivaldi's 'Winter' by ThePianoGuys. I found them through one of my favorite Manga-tubers and really fell in love with their music. It sounds just amazing and I can really recommend it to you. 


Different OP's and ED's from DoReMi. Still listening to this songs. *ha ha* I just love the songs of this Anime. Do you like Anime OST's?


Not many songs, this week. Sorry. Because of the heavy headache, I was not in the mood for much music. I just wanted to sleep the whole day. *ha ha* 
What's your soundtrack of the week?

bye bye

Kommentare:

  1. Ich muss sagen ich höre lieber die deutschen Versionen der Anime songs. Das heitß eigentlich nur wenn ich den Anime auch auf deutsch geguckt habe weil bei animes mit original Ton, mag ich oft auch die japanischen versionen. So bin ich schon zu einigen Sängern gekommen. Z.B. zu Kanon Wakeshime, die sind ja das Ending zu Vampir Knight. Ich LIEBE diesen song. *0*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Haha, ich mag die Songs von Doremi XD Die sind so lustig ^_^
    Ich bin eigentlich auch schon etwas alt dafuer, aber ich mag es einfach.

    LG,
    Jade

    AntwortenLöschen