Dienstag, 11. März 2014

[music] Music of the week # 10


'River flows in you' by Yiruma. What should I say about it... It's a wonderful piece of music. Thanks to Mina, I finally know the name of this melody. I love it. 


Disneys 'Let it go' from FROZEN and Vivaldi's 'Winter' by ThePianoGuys. And again, I just love this song! I could listen it again and again. 


Only two songs. I don't know, but at the moment I'm not in the mood for many songs. I get headache, nearly everyday and I just want to sleep. 
BUT... yesterday was my birthday and I had a perfect day. I will show you the photos soon as possible. 

bye bye

1 Kommentar:

  1. Auf ein Neues...
    Mein erster Kommentar ist irgendwie nie aufgetaucht ;_;

    Freut mich, dass dir das Lied gefällt. ^^
    Und das andere hör ich auch schon ewig auf Dauerschleife. XP
    Da scheint echt ein eingebauter Suchtfaktor drin zu sein.

    AntwortenLöschen