Oh my god... I'm soooo damn tired at the moment! I sleep arround 10 hours and it's still not enough. It feels really bad and I hate the headache which comes always together with this feelings. I have so many things I want to show here, but the headache is just to bad at the moment!
Anyway... next week is my birthday. I will turn 25 and I still feel like a little child. Is this normal? I don't know...
At the last weeks I bought many Manga and Anime DVDs. I really can't wait for the Hanami convention in May, this year. Sometimes I feel like a real Otaku. *ha ha* This year, I will also try to cosplay again after many years! I'm so excited!!! ʘ‿ʘ
But I also bought some cute random stuff, I hope you don't mind about this lazy gets-post.
- Ore to atashi no kareshi-sama vol. 1
- Hana no miyako de
- 360° Material vol. 3
- Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon vol. 11 + 12
- Bokutachi wa shitte shimatta vol. 8
- Angelic Layer vol. 1, 2 + 3
- Weiß Kreuz vol. 4
- Anime Nation vol. 1
- Megamasso - Loveless, more Loveless
- D'espairs Ray - Coll : set
Some drawing stuff I found at 'Müller'
- Leo tape from 'T€DI'
- Colourful dog notebook from 'Accessorize'
- To do-board from 'TK maxx'
- Cute stickers, notebook and sticky-notes from 'T€DI'
- New piercing-stuff from a random-shop in Mannheim
I also bought some clothes and make up, but I'm not sure if you want to see that. I also got a super-cute gift on Valentinesday. A friend gave a nice little gift to me and I really have to show it to you.
Isn't that cute? ヽ(๏∀๏ )ﾉ
That's all for the moment. I will also show you my Music of the week, today. I hope you enjoy it. （╹ェ╹）
I hope I can show you much more this week. I have some photos I want to share, but at the moment I just feel to bad. (≧ω≦)