Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014

[music] Music of the week # 8


'Happiness' by AI. Since 2012 I'm in love with this cute song. It was also the song for the Coca Cola christmas-CM in Japan. I love AI's voice, it's so strong and just amazing.


Different OP's and ED's from DoReMi. I love anime OST's and sometimes I enjoy listening the old songs from different anime I loved at my childhood. *ha ha* DoReMi is a very cute anime with cute songs, I really like it.


'You' by DIV. I found this band through Kyochichi and totally fell in love! I love the singers voice and their style. If you don't know them, you should really check them out!


'Butterfly Dreamer' by DIV. And it's DIV again. This song is sooo soooo good! I love the sound of the guitars, the drumms and the voice in this song. I could listen it again and again. *love* I would love to see them live oneday.


'Eisberg' by Andreas Bourani. I also love to listen german songs and this is one of my favorites. I really like Andreas Bourani's soft and deep voice, together with the lyrics. I need an album of him. *ha ha*


This week I'm a little late, I'm sorry. (╥_╥) Next week I will post everythin in time again. 
At the moment I'm really lazy with my blog, but I will try to make it better again. I have a review for you and also an unpacking of an giveaway I won. I hope I can show both, soon as possible. 

bye bye

Kommentare:

  1. I really like Doremi, too (^O^) It's a lovely anime!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Bei Doremi kommen Erinnerungen hoch. ^^ Ich schwelge auch zu gerne in den Animes meiner Kindheit. Mein großer Favourit ist Rock´n Roll Kids. <3

    AntwortenLöschen