Montag, 3. Februar 2014

[music] Music of the week # 5


'3 2 1' by SHINee. *ha ha* I said it last week and yes, I'm still addicted to this song. It's like a nice little party inside my head, I love it! 


'Yellow Ocher - album sample' by Hideyuki Kuronuma. This is only a teaser for his new album and I really want to buy it, because I just love every song on it. The release date is the 5th february. 


'Demons' by Imagine Dragon. I really like this band. At the moment I could listen this song again and again, it's really fantastic. 


'Stay the night' by Zedd feat. Hayley Williams. I found it through an AMV and fell in love with this song. Hayley Williams is such a good singer, I really like her voice. 


It's nearly not possible to find music on YT, because everything is blocked by our beloved GEMA. *hate* If you can't watch these videos, please use an unblocker or something like that. I hope you don't mind. (⇀‸↼‶) I hope you enjoyed this music post and thanks for watching. 
Oh, I also have some news for you: I made my own Facebook page !!! It's for my blog and also vor my YouTube videos. I will show there new blog posts, new videos and I will share also some news, from time to time. I hope you will like it. Please feel free to click the 'Like-button'. Thank you. 

bye bye

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen