Sonntag, 23. Februar 2014

[fashion] Do you know Elleanor?

Good morning (。♥‿♥。)

Okay, it's already 11am, but I feel like early morning. *ha ha* Today I will show you something I really like and want to share with you. Maybe you already know it, but for all of you who don't know it, it's maybe interesting. 

Tokyo Fashion started an english Harajuku Fashion Vlog! Elleanor is 19 years old and spends most of her time in Harajuku. She also works there and knows many nice places, shops and hidden cafe's. She speaks very good english, so it's perfect for people who loves harajuku-fashion, but didn't understand japanese language. She shows nice places, talks about fashion and styles and also answers questions from her comment-box. 








Here you can watch the first 3 episodes of her Vlog! Isn't she cute? I'm really excited for her next episodes, I can't wait for them. What do you think about it? Will you watch her Vlogs? 
I hope you enjoyed it and I can't wait to read your opinions. 

bye bye

Kommentare:

  1. Bisher habe ich diese Videos noch nicht gesehen, aber das was ist jetzt hier gesehen habe, finde ich schon mal echt toll.
    Habe den Channel mal abboniert :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I heard about her before but didn't quite follow her actions and Vlogs till now...
    I don't have any time to click through her VLOG just know, having the term paper I have to finish in my back but since I absolutely adore so many Japanese fashion styles and it's not long until I'll prolly grace thouse streets in Harajuku myself, I really want to give it a try as soon as I have a tiny bubble of free time left.
    Thanks for sharing! ☆

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I know this cute girl! I really love her videos! She is so sweet! : )

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh, kannte ich bisher gar nicht. Find ich sehr cool, da ich japanische Mode sehr gerne mag.
    Wenn ich mit dem fertig bin das ich im Moment anschaue, werde ich mir als nächstes auf jeden Fall ihre Videos vornehmen.
    Thanks for sharing! (^ω^)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wow, das klingt interessant, muss mir die Videos mal die Tage alle reinziehen ^^

    AntwortenLöschen