Sonntag, 19. Januar 2014

[music] Music of the week # 3

Hello again (≧ω≦)

Again I will show you the songs I listened the most over this week. I hope you enjoy them. 



 'Mein Geheimnis' from the german Detective Conan OST. Also this week I loved this song. *addicted*


'I won't say I'm in love' from Disneys 'Hercules'. I love Disney songs and had many of them on my playlist, this week. *he he*


'春風LOVER SONG' by Cherry blossom. I found their music a few years ago and really liked it. I don't listen to them often, but I still like it. 


'RINGA LINGA' by Taeyang. Definitely my earworm of the week!!! *ha ha* Everyday I had this in my head. (•⊙ω⊙•)


 Only 4 songs, because I watched a lot 'Castle' and 'Ghost Whisperer' this week. (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ What about you? Did you had a nice week? 

bye bye

Kommentare:

  1. Yeah, ein neuer Musik-Post. ^-^
    "I won't say I'm in love" ist cool, oder? Den Song höre ich ab und an auch ganz gerne. :3
    Uff und ich glaub "Ringa Linga" könnte wohl auch mein nächster Ohrwurm werden, haha. ^^"

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I also like "春風LOVER SONG" (^O^)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Der Song von Cherry Blossom ist echt gut! Die werde ich mal stalken müssen. <3
    Das Conan-Lied wird mir auch auf ewig im Gedächtnis bleiben. Einfach, weil ich die japanische Band dahinter so sehr mag und Conan mich eh Jahr über Jahr begleitet hat und immer noch tut.
    Zu guter letzt noch Taeyang und alles ist gut! xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. So cool to see what music you like. Following you, hun! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hercules has some really fun songs! I love to sing along to them! :D

    AntwortenLöschen