Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013

[random] St. Nikolaus day

Hey little christmas-socks! (^-^) 

Last week was St. Nikolaus day. Even if I'm not a religious person, I got a cute little gift from my best friend. It's also the first year in which I have a little christmas-decaration. I like christmas, but why I never had such before? (XD)
Anyway. At the evening, the sky lookes really pink over Heidelberg. It was beautiful! Unfortunately, my camera wasn't able to catch the colours like they looked for real. But I just had to make a photo for you.


 White Toblerone, white Ferrero Küsschen and the DVD of 'Kirschblüten - Hanami'. (*Q*)

I love the colour.

Pink sky over Heidelberg.

Don't forget my little giveaway. End-date is the 18th december. (^-^)

Kommentare:

  1. Hallo ;D

    Der Himmel sieht ja echt wunderschoen aus *-*
    Den Film habe ich schonmal gesehen. Hat mir sehr gefallen!

    Alles Liebe

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich liebe diese rosanen Himmel die wir zur Zeit öfter abends oder morgens haben.. da bin ich direkt gut gelaunt! <3

    AntwortenLöschen