Sonntag, 8. Dezember 2013

[music] Music of the week # 1

Hey guys (^-^) 

I saw such a thing on Angi's blog and totally fell in love with the idea. Every week she make a post about her favorite music of the week. I think this is a very cool idea and I want to do something like this, too. 
I don't know if you are interested in such things, so it would be nice if you tell me what do you think about it. (^-^)



Goose House cover from Taylor Swift's song 'Mine'. I really like their covers and most of the time, I like them more than the original.


fade's 'Cross Road' english ver. It's only the short version, but I could listen this for hours!


Ledapple's 'Greatest world'. I don't know them, but found this video on Tumblr and fell in love with the song. 


Ksquared cover from AKB48's 'Koi suru fortune cookie'. I really love his voice and this version is really amazing. I also like the original, but this one is my favorite. (XD)


Avrile Lavigne's 'Rock n roll'. A gril used this song for an AMV and after it, I couldn't get this out of my mind. (XD)


This is everything for this week. What's your favorite of them? Would you like to see more of such posts? I'm looking forward to your comments.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich find's toll dass du jetzt auch sowas machst!! Mein neues video muss ich noch hochladen!! >-<
    Den Song von Fade mag ich auch der ist echt schön. Ach und ja diese AMV's es gibt inzwische so viele Lieder die ich dadurch kennen gelerent und vor allem lieben gelernt habe! xD
    Geht mir aber generell bei fan made video so. Es gibt ja auch videos zu filmen oder serien (sowas gucken ich total gerne) und da gab's auch schon viele Lieder die ich erst dann angefangen habe zu mögen oder halt dadurch kennen gelernt habe. xD Den Song von Avrile Lavigne find ich aber auch ganz gut! ^-^

    AntwortenLöschen