Dienstag, 5. November 2013

[random] Omg... I finally got it!!! (*_*)

Hey guys (^-^)

At the moment everything is boring here. I don't know what to write about, because nothing happend in my life. (=__='') 

BUT... I got something I would really like to share withyou! Maybe you know that I really love GACKT and after the 'BEST OF THE BEST vol. 1' , this year, he sold a PVC figure of him as a chibi character called 'GAKUCCHI'. I was lucky enough to have the money for it and pre-ordered it *here*. The release-date was last month so I had to wait really long for my order. (From July to November) But it's okay, I'm so glad and proud that I was able to buy this wonderful figure and would never regret it! 


Take a look on my little darling! Isn't he adorable??? (*Q*) What should I say.. I just love him and can't wait to create a diorama for him. I will do better photos soon as possible and if you want, you can take a look on the little unpacking video, I made. It's only in german and a litte chaotic, but I hope you like it. (^-^)



Kommentare:

  1. Ich mag Gackt eigentlich nicht, aber die Figur ist ja mal damn cute *__*
    Und wuah~ du hast ja nen youtube Kanal!!! *gleich mal abonniere* xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) GIB MIR !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich bin kein Fan von Gackt, aber das Figürchen ist echt total putzig. (≧▽≦)~♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh!! Awesome!!
    I'm glad you could buy it \(^O^)/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Figuren ftw. *_*! Das ist echt so ne Sucht, ne? xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Haha xD gut meine Gacktzeit ist vorbei und ich bin trotzdem erstaunt was es nicht immer alles gibt xDD Glückwunsch zu deiner Errungenschaft ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Mhhh... das erinnert mich an die Ayupan von Hamasaki Ayumi, aber das es die Dinger auch von Gackt gibt wusste ich nicht. XD

    AntwortenLöschen