Mittwoch, 13. November 2013

[random] Good days // Bad days


I'm sorry for not bloggin very much, at the moment, but my days are still boring and I just do nothing! This picture shows exactly what I do at the moment and I just feel not able to do anything else. I feel tired and bad at the moment and nothing happend here...

I hope I can show you interesting stuff, soon as possible. Maybe I just should go outside and show you everything I see, but I think this would be boring too. (XD) If you have any wishes for new posts or stuff, just comment below. I will try my best to blog more in the future! *fighting*


By the way: I made a new video about all my anime figures. I talked only in german, but if you like to see my figures, you can watch the video even if you don't understand what I'm talking about. (XD) I was asked to do this video, so I did it. I hope you like it. (^-^)


Kommentare:

  1. I know that feel haha. I can understand you so much~

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh weh~ mir gehts momentan auch absolut nicht anders xD
    Ich hoffe mal für uns beide das diese Phase bald wiedr vorbei geht..

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Kenn ich, mir geht's im Moment auch nicht anders. Die Phase vergeht auch wieder und dann haben wir wieder mehr Action in unseren Leben. xD

    AntwortenLöschen