Mittwoch, 20. November 2013

[music] "... what's the name of this song??"

Hey guys (^-^) 

I saw this little tag-game at Yuu Giri's Blog and thought it would be a nice idea to do it. I tryed my best to translate the questions, but if i made some mistakes, please don't kill me. I know my english is bad. (=_='')


1: Which song are you listening at the moment?
 

It's this one. (^-^) It's a cover from SNSD's 'Gee' and I really love this version of the song. 

2: Which kind of music do you prefer?
 
Uff... I listen to a lot of music, nearly 24 hours/day and also to many different kinds of music. The most is rock music, but I also listen to pop music, heavy metal, sometimes hip hop and classical stuff, many anime songs and soundtracks from movies and so on. As you see, it's really a lot! (XD) 

3: With what kind of technical stuff do you listen music?

My notebook, my CD-player or my MP3-player. 

4: Who is your favorite singer and band?


The most of you will know already know this fact about me, but 'Dir en grey' is my absolutely favorite band ever! I just love their music and I listen to them nearly every day. I own some of their CD's and saw them a few times live, but I never get enough of them. I'm just addicted to them. 


And my absolutely favorite solo singer is 'GACKT'! I know, many people don't like him, but I'm a huge fan of him, since 13 years! His music is just amazing and he reached so many things in his life. He is working so hard for everything and sometimes I just want to be like him!


Since 2011 I'm also 'fade' turned to one of my favorite bands. I found them through their singer Jon, who was the twin-vocal of GACKT in 'Yellow fried chickenz' and fell in love with them. I own nearly nothing from them, I never saw them live, but I could listen to their music every fucki'n day!!! I just love every song!

 5: Which was your first CD ever?
 
To be honest: I don't really remember. But I'm pretty sure it was one from the 'Spice girls'. (XD) Yes, I was really crazy about them and sooo happy as I got my first CD by them. (XD)

 6: Are you good at singing?
 
 No. Nooooo... totally not!!! ...but I'm doing it again and again! (XD)

7: Which are your favorite songs if you are in a good mood?
 




Of course there are many more, but I think this would be to much. (XD) 

8: ...and if you are in a sad mood?
 



 
I could show you tons of songs now, but I think 4 are enough, right?

9: Which is your favorite song at the moment?

NEVER ask for my favorite song! I love so many songs and if I could only choose one, I would think my whole lifetime about it. (XD) Every song I showed you in this post is one of my favorites and there are so many more! Music means a lot to me, so I can not choose only one. But if it's okay for you, I will show you some of my favorites:








......
.....................
.......................................
and so many more


That't all. I hope you enjoyed it and did you listen to all the songs? Tell me what's your favorite song! (^-^) 

Kommentare:

  1. Von dem was ich hier lese, haben wir (glaube ich) einen relativ ähnlichen Musikgeschmack. :D
    Die Frage nach meinem Lieblings Lied find ich auch immer sau schwer, weil ich von jeder der Bands, die ich höre, mindestens eines habe. Aber einer meiner absoluten all-time-favorites ist Zakuro von Diru, auch wenn mich das Lied emotional immer wieder fertig macht. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Find ich super :D
    Ich höre auch eine Menge von der Musik die du hier angegeben hast und wir scheinen auch einen Recht ähnlichen Bezug zur Musik zu haben~
    Hmm, ich muss sagen es reitzt mich nun doch schon sehr diese paar Fragen auch einmal zu beantworten xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gackt-Sistas! : D
    Der Mann ist einfach der Beste : D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Very interesting entry (^^)
    I also like that AKB song!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hey :D

    Schau mal auf meinen Blog. Ich habe dich getaggt ! :)
    http://wonderland-poetry.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Endlich mal ein richtig cooler Tag! :D
    Ich glaub über Diru und Gackt braucht man gar nicht zu diskutieren. xD
    Und Digimon-Openings höre ich auch noch ständig, hihi. :3

    AntwortenLöschen