Mittwoch, 18. September 2013

[random] Super cute gift by lovely Svenja

Hey (^-^)

Normally I wanted to write a little bit about the Connichi 2013, but today I got a wonderful surprise from my beloved penpal and good friend Svenja, which I really want to show you! 



One week ago, she showed me this really amazing photography of Die from Dir en grey and I told her, that I would love to have it as a poster on my wall. Guess what she did? ... YES!!! She printed it in a poster-size and send it to me! (;///////;) She also send a very cute letter to me and a owl necklace and my beloved marzipan. *addicted* 

I love everything she send to me and and I'm so thankful....

My next blog-post will be about the Connichi 2013, so stay tuned.

bye bye

Kommentare:

  1. Wow, really cool gift. Marzipan <3

    bai, Shiki
    beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wah cool :D I'd love to have a penpal too >w<

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Awesome gift!
    x
    Bel
    b-by-bel.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Süß :3
    Weihnachtsschocki ist immer gut ;D

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. awwww, Die's poster is amazing, I'd like to have one too haha. XD

    btw Miya, dear, do you have facebook or whatever/twitter etc...? I'd like to talk with you about VAMPS concet ;_;"

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Aw~ das ist aber süß von deiner Brieffreundin *-*

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. hey, danke dass du mich auf die Adresse hingewiesen hast, ich hab das echt total vergessen :(
    Wie blöd, das stand jetzt nen halben Tag online...aber kann man nichts mehr machen :(
    Auf jeden Fall danke, ich hätte es wohl nicht gemerkt(-.-;;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. That's such a cute idea!
    I'm always happy to see that there are still people with penpals...
    I think it's just a really beautiful thing to share memories and little treasures like that...
    Unfortunately I'm way too lazy for that.. hahahaaa

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Your friend is very kind!
    This poster is so cool o(^▽^)o

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. das ist ja sooo niedlich von deiner freundin :))

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Awwwwww.. (: Ich für meinen Teil bin schon soo lange hinter einer Brieffreundin aus Japan her.. >_> Aber irgendwie.. meh. -.-

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Ein wirklich tolles Geschenk. Ich liebe ja so kleine Aufmerksamkeiten auch sehr! ^.^

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Awww, das ist ja wirklich total schön <33 So ein persönliches Geschenk! ^-^
    Irgendwann möchte ich auch eine Brieffreundschaft haben ~ hach <3

    AntwortenLöschen