Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2013

Hanami 2013 - Stuff and goods/part 1

Hey hey! (^-^)

Welcome to the second entry about the Hanami 2013! I made a loooooooot of photos of the amazing stuff they sold on every booth. I wanted to have so many things from there, but my money had run out so fast.... so I just made some photos of some stuff. *he he*

I hope you enjoy the photos....


Gloomy Bear was damn cute....
Damn cute Vocaloid plushies! I'm totally addicted to them! (*-*)
Yu-Gi-Oh! is still cool! *ha ha*
Wahhhh.. I totally forgot to take a good photo of the half-nude Kaworu (T___T)
Ha ha~ watching Yase while checking some Gothic and Lolita Bibles! (XD)
Ha ha ha PSY oppa! (XD)
Domo kun is still amazing!
"BUY SOME INU YASHA STUFF!!!!!" <- (XD)
Big LOVE!!! (XD)
A lot of second-hand manga. All was the half price! (*-*)
Kawaii Tarepanda!!! I wanted him so bad! (>/////<)
Boobie Mouse pad! (XD) 


This is only the first part! I made so many photos, it is really to much for only one entry. (XD) 
Is there anything you would like to have, of this stuff? What do you like most? 
Stay true, till the next part...

bye bye


Kommentare:

  1. Omg I wanna have nemunekos, Totoro, Rilakkuma... and everything XDD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ha ha.. same like me. I was like 'Ahhhh I want this and that and.. EVERYTHING!!!' XD

      Löschen
  2. OMG.. diese süßen Cinnamoroll Plüschies <3 .. ich kann dich gut verstehen, ich hätte auch alles kaufen wollen XD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja.. es war auch schwer zu wiederstehen. *__*

      Löschen
  3. Boah wo gab es die gothic lolita bibles? Die hab ich garnicht gesehen ;(
    Mich würde deine Ausbeute interessieren ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Die gabs draußen an ein paar Ständen. ^^

      Kommt noch, kommt noch, keine Angst. ^^

      Löschen
  4. oh god...so viele niedliche Sachen auf einen Haufen...
    Da hätte ich sehr viele Dinge gekauft 8D"

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love this post. *w*
    Cinnamoroll <3

    xo, Shiki

    I'm a new follower of you. I hope you can visit my blog too:
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you ^^ I'm glad that you like it.

      Thanks for the link, I will take a look. ^^

      Löschen
  6. nyaa~ da sind so viele süße Sachen dabei ^0^/ - besonders das Plushy auf dem viertletzten Bild... das, welches ein Sternchen hält... >w<

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Aww ♥ Die Sachen sind echt toll... Q/////Q Aber auch mega überteuert *geizig desu* D:>

    AntwortenLöschen