Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2013

[event] Hanami 2013 - LOVERIN TAMBURIN

Hey hey! (^-^)

I'm still tired because of the amazing last weekend, but I really want to start with the first entry about the Hanami 2013! I made sooooo many photos, that I have to write a bout it, in a few parts, I hope you will enjoy them. (^-^) 


My first part is about the japanese band LOVERIN TAMBURIN! They had two concerts on this convention, but I only went to the first one, because the second was to early for me.Anyway, the concert was really short, but cool because they played some anime songs and after the concert, they had a signsession for everyone and gave posters for free. Also the members were really kind and friendly and made photos with a lot of fans.


I'm really sorry for the many blurry photos, but my camera wasn't able to make good photos with this light. (T//////T) I also made some videos, but I haven't uploaded them yet, so I will post them in an later entry, together with the videos from the DCM! I hope you will enjoy them. (^-^) 

If you want to know more about LOVERIN TAMBURIN, please check them here:

Kommentare:

  1. Oh! This band seems very cool and friendly (^ω^)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Tolle Bilder vom Auftritt. Freut mich, dass es dir so viel Spaß gemacht hat. ^.^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. wäre auch gerne da gewesen .__.

    die rosen hab ich vom tedi :) 6 stück 1€ (habe 11 stück benutzt)
    bekommst aber sicher in jedem bastel-, deko- oder 1€-laden :3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. i dunno loverin tamburin but they look cute, so i'll check it out!

    aaaah and don't worry because of the pictures, i mean: when i'm taking pictures at concert they always look so fucked up that you can't even see what's actually ON the pic XDDDD

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ich find das so toll das meist japanische Bands zu solchen Conventions eingeladen sind, wobei ich zugeben muss die meisten Bands kenne ich oft garnicht! >-<
    Heißt ja aber nicht das die schlecht sind, war die Band dan gut, also vom Gesang und den Instrumenten?
    Ihr Stimme ist ja schon recht niedlich/quitschig! Erinnert mich ein bisschen an Ai Otsuka! XD
    Ich freu mich schon auf die nächsten Hanami einträge! ^-^

    AntwortenLöschen