Montag, 25. Februar 2013

Liebster award


Yay~ Usai nominated me for the 'LIEBSTER award' 

I think you all know the rules, but...:

- Post 11 random facts about yourself 
- answer the 11 questions that the nominating blogger asked you
- nominate 11 new bloggers (they must have less than 200 follower) an link their blogs in your post
- ask 11 new questions to the bloggers that you nominate
- and: Make sure you tell the bloggers that they've been nominated! ^__^


Let's start with 11 random facts about me:

1 - Most of my DVDs/CDs/manga/books are second hand
2 - I could spend hours with online window-shopping
3 - Watching the last live DVD of Kagerou, makes me still sad and melancholic
4 - I love to write letters and I wish to have more letter-friends
5 - I'm totally addicted to FarmVille2 and Poupee Girl
6 -My english is worst, so I always use translators to edit my entries (XD)
7 - I'm really lazy! I could sleep the whole day, wake up to eat something and sleep again (^__^)
8 - I have a bunch of books CDs and DVDs wich I still not read, listen or watched
9 - I love cooking even more than baking, but I love to eat baked stuff
10 - My last movie at the cinema was 'Alice in wonderland' by Disney and Tim Burton
11 - I love to answer questions from people, but it's hard for me to write random facts about myself


Usai's questions:

1. Are you playing videogames? If so, which is your favourite videogame(-series)?
- I'm not very good at playing them, but sometimes I like it. Of course I like 'Zelda' and also 'Kingdom Hearts' is really nice, but most of the time, I play games like 'Mario Party'.

2. To which place do you want to travel the most?
- Japan! I'm very interested into it. The traditional culture, the people, fashion, music... It would be a dream to see it with my own eyes!

3. Why do you running your blog?
- A very good question~ haha! But I really have no answer. I love to take photos of everything arround me and I thought it's a good idea to make new friends and create something like a diary for myself.

4. Nintendo or Sony? And why?
-  Nintendo! I don't know, but it's a kind of childhood for me. As I was younger, we had a 'Nintendo 64' and it was so much fun to play with my siblings.

5. What's your favourite online shop?
- Hard question! I love so many shops but I think most of my stuff is from ebay! It's not really a shop, but I really love the fact that you can find ANYTHING on ebay!

6. Who is your idol and why?
- I don't know if he is really an idol for me, but I would say it's GACKT. I know that many people hate him, but I adore him. He always reach his goals and all he got is only because he is working so hard for it! I admire him so much for this fact. 

7. Are you superstitious?
- Not really. 

8. Could you live without the internet for a month?
- I lived without the internet for more than 4 month, so... yes! (XD)

9. Do you have a driver license? If not, why?
- No and at the moment I don't want it. I really don't need it so it's to much money for a thing I don't really need.

10. What was your dream job as you was still a child?
- As I was a child, my dream was to become a manga artist. (XD) I'm really bad at drwing so it was totally unrealistic, but it was my big dream!

11. Came your wishes for last year true?
- Some... but not all. 


My questions for tagged people:

1 - Do you like Energy drinks?
2 - What was the last thing you bought online?
3 - Did you saw the Oscar's last night? Do you like watching such shows?
4 - Do you have siblings? How many?
5 - Wich book you read last and what kind of books do you like most?
6 - Did you ever got a present wich was totally worst? What was it?
7 - Do you have any tattoos or piercings, or would you like to have some?
8 - Which is your favorite dessert?
9 - How would you describe your own style?
10 - Is it important for you, to get comments on your blog? If yes/no, why?
11 - Is there any song which have a special meaning for you and which is it?

Tagged people:

Sasu 

THANK YOU

Kommentare:

  1. Thank you :) I will try to post it soon :3 xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice facts about you! I fond your english is very good!
    x
    Bel
    http://b-by-bel.blogspot.com/
    http://jeep-girl.blogspot.fr/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. http://ayu-panda.blogspot.de/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    you got tagged >:D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Herzlichen Glückwunsch :3

    2, 4 und 11 könnten von mir sein 8D
    Und ich hoffe, du schaffst es irgendwann nach Japan. Irgendwann sind wir alle reich genug und treffen uns in Japan (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke~ ich hoffe auch, dass ich es irgendwann hinbekommen kann *_*

      Löschen