Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2013

♫merry MONSTER christmas♫

some beautiful christmas cards I got from friends~


Hey guys~ did you all had a wonderful christmas-time and a good start with 2013??? This time I will wirte only in english, because this post will be full of photos from my presents and I don't want to write all names twice. I hope you can handle my really bad english... Ha ha~ (XD)

My christmas was pretty cool, this year! On 14th december, the family of my best friend and roommate came to us and we spend a nice evening together. On 25th december, I had a day to relax~ it was wonderful! I ate unhealthy things, watched the 7th Harry Potter movie on TV and just beeing lazy. (*_*)
On 26th, me and my best friend visited my family. We had so much fun with my little siblings and the meal was the best I ever had! (*Q*) And on the 29th december, I had a little christmas-party with my best friends and it was just awesome!!! We had so much fun together and I got so many cute presents from them... (T////T)

For me, it was the best christmas ever! Normaly, I don't celebrate christmas so much. It's always a bit boring. But this time I had a lot of fun and such nice days with my family and friends. Thank you so much~


Now I will show my presents to you, I hope you like it~

(fail photo >__<) This is what I got from my family: A black scarf, a black knitted hat, manga, sticker, lipgloss from Hello Kitty and also some money. (^__^)

These are the presents from the family of my best friend, Yasemin: A little pig - for saving money for a trip to Japan (XD), bubblebath bar from LUSH wich smells like super-sweet bubblegum, LED snowman wich chainges his color, H&M card for a little bit shopping and also some candy for me and Yasemin.(*Q*)

Here you see my presents from my best friend Yasemin.. OMG! She gave so much stuff to me!!! A little plush fox - his name is Maru, a make-up bag wich reminds me of Rilakkuma, a book by one of my favorite writers Banana Yoshimoto, 3/11 - diary after fukushima, some sheats of Rilakkuma sticker and a Rilakkuma rubber and notebook, a book with Kimono designs and a CD with some Visual Kei cover songs all sung by Insargi(Vocal of Megamasso)! (*/////*)

(fail photo again -__-'') My presents from Franzi: A brown bag, a super cute red bat... I really need a good name for him..., two cute books about Pucca, and a lot of accessoiry with stars. I really love stars and now I have so many things with stars on it. So cool~

(*Q*) OMG!!!! I always wanted this DVD-box soooooo badly and now it's finally mine!!!!! These are my presents from Alex. He gave this super-cute hamster, mushroom and animal sticker to me and also the Super Natural anime DVD-box! Wow... I was really shocked and so damn happy about it!!!

Look what I've got from Ramona. A super-cute Sentimental Circus bag!!! I can't wait to use this wonderful bag! I also got a keychain from my beloved Ciel from Kuroshitsuji, two adorable necklaces rom Hello Kitty, a neclace wich I need for a Cosplay, sticker from Sentimental Circus and a super-cute diary with Chopper from one Piece! (*__*)

And also some little stuff from my beloved penpals: Svenja send this a Dir en grey single to me, because we both love this band. I'm really thankful! Julie send a lipgloss to me, that's really cute because we only wrote 2 or 3 letters yet, but she is very cute. And also Natsumi-chan sent a present to me~ A Little twin stars notebook, cute stickers and notes from Sentimental Circus. Isn't that cute?


This time, so many friends thought of me and send me a card, a present or a letter, that's really cute. I love every present and I'm proud to have such good friends, who knows me so good. 
I'm not a person who need a lot of presents, because I know how it is to have not enough money and it's more importent to be together, but it's really nice to get such adorable stuff~ THANK YOU!!!



I know, my christmas post is a little late, but I had no time before. I hope you enjoyed it and I wish to you a (also very late) happy new year!!!




Kommentare:

  1. Ein Supernatural Anime?! :O Sowas gibt es? Woa, ist das gut? Wenn ja, dann will ich es! xD
    Generell so viel toller süßer Kram <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Und wie gut der ist. Ich bin ganz hin und weg! *__*

      Löschen
  2. Freut mich zu lesen, dass du so ein tolles Weihnachtsfest hattest! ^.^
    Lauter schöne Sachen! Da weiß man gar nicht wo man hingucken soll.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke. ^^
      Ja, ich war auch total überrascht, normal bekomme ich nämlich nicht so viel. Meine Familie feiert Weihnachten ehr klein, wir haben auch nie einen Baum, aber es war total schön mit den ganzen Päckchen da zu sitzen... ich hab mich gefühlt wie ein kleines Kind. XDD

      Löschen
  3. Tolle Sachen, am liebsten würd ich dir grad die ganzen Japankitschsachen klauen :'D
    <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ha ha, danke. Meine Freunde wissen wohl wie verrückt ich nach solchem Kram bin. >////<

      Löschen
  4. Hach, du hast sooo viele, tolle und süße Geschenke bekommen! *~* *beneid* Das ist schön, dass du so tolle Freunde hast, die dich gut kennen :) Ich habe da nur wenige und bekomme meistens am Ende irgendwas, was ich nicht so mag <.< Naja, aber was du da geschrieben hast mit dem Schenken und so, da kann ich dir nur vollkommen Recht geben :) Ich bin nämlich grad in so einer Situation wegen einem Geburtstagsgeschenk! >~<
    Ich wünsche dir auch ein schönes, neues Jahr 2013♥ (=^3^=)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Waaah. *v*
    So many cute Christmas presens!!
    I really recommend the book you got. I read it on my way to Prague last year. It's really well written and gave me a new and interesting view on the happenings and the reactions and feelings in Japan after 3/11.

    btw. I like your new(?) header :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'm really exciting for this book. It was the first place on my wish-list and now it's my best friend for long way by the train. ^^

      thanks a lot ^^

      Löschen
  6. aww du hast so süße Geschenke bekommen *O*
    Freut mich, dass du so viel Spaß an Weihnachten hattest ^__^

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. btw liebe ich deinen neuen Header und den Namen deines Blogs :3

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Happy New Year!
    I'm glad you enjoy your 'Xmas holidays (^^)
    Your presents are very nice ★

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Hey^^
    dir auch ein frohes neues^^
    du hast ja einige tolle sachen bekommen :)
    freu mich schon auf die nächsten einträge von dir <3

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Hey, du wurdest von mir getaggt ;3
    http://lovey-dovey-strawi.blogspot.de/2013/01/tag-2013.html

    AntwortenLöschen