Sonntag, 27. Januar 2013

☆30 Day Music Video Challenge☆ [3/30]

[Day 3] A MV you like that just came out recently!





This time it was a bit difficult for me, because I'm not really 'up to date'! (XD) I searched on many websites for new MV's but I found nothing wich was my taste. (T___T) 
BUT... yesterday, a friend used my notebook to check some news and also watched the new MV 'Ahead of the light' by Miyavi and it was love at the first sight! (*Q*)

I have to be honest, when I start to listen japanese music, I hated him! (XD) I thought he is really arrogant and I don't liked his music. But arround 2008, it chainged a bit and 2009 I went to a concert with my friend Chibi, to join one of his lives. What should I say.... It was FUCK'N AWESOME!!!! I can't describe, because it was totally different from other concerts ~ absolutly unique!

Miyavi with his beloved girls~

Kommentare:

  1. The song is awesome. MYV is such a gifted and inspiring person.
    Really. I'm sure he's a good dad and... yeah.
    I should skip the fangirling... xD
    Good choice. (coughs and nods) ( ̄ー ̄)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thats true.
    This song is awesome and the concert 2011 was the best concert from him.
    I love him. <3 xD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I saw him at cologne and it was just amazing! *__*

      Löschen
  3. Sehr süße Kinder hatta da :D
    Aw, ich war sofort in ihn verliebt. Er war so rebellisch~♥ hr! xD nappeun namja und so~

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich weiß auch nicht... Am Anfang fand ich ihn einfach nur schlimm. Seine Stimme fand ich ätzend und ihn selbst total überzogen. Erst Jahre später konnte ich was mit ihm anfangen, als er auch seine Stimme besser einsetzen konnte und etwas runter kam. Aber seit dem Konzert bin ich echt überzeugt. *_*

      Löschen
  4. Das Video ist nicht mehr verfügbar ;____;

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. i dont know wheres the comment box xD so i comment here.
      thanks for follow me im following you too ;)
      i was a miyavi fan long time ago xD so cute pic ;)

      visit my blog ^^
      www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

      Löschen
    2. Oh nein... T___T Ich muss es wohl nochmal suchen...

      Löschen