Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013

☆30 Day Music Video Challenge☆ [1/30]

Today I start with the '30 Day Music Video Challenge' and the first part is:



[Day 1] Your favorite debut MV of a boy band or girl band !



'Oh Yeah' it's the debut MV from my absolutly favorite Kpop group, MBLAQ! As I watched it the first time, I fell in love with them and I'm still A+! (。◕‿◕。)
My Bias is G.O. but I also like Cheondung very much!

G.O. -> Oh yes~ I loved his mustache! (≧◡≦)

Cheondung -> Isn't he cute? (*Q*)



Do you know this MV? Do you like it?

Kommentare:

  1. Ich lieebe Oh Yeah von MBLAQ!! Es ist soo witzig erstmal und G.O's Bart finde ich schrecklich..xDDD er sieht damit vieeel älter aus als er eigentlich ist o.O Chundung ist total süßß♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ha ha, ich weiß! Fast jeder mochte seinen Bart nciht, aber ich fand ihn irgendwie gut~ <33 Ohne find ich ihn aber auch süß!*__*

      Löschen
  2. I really like the song and the MV is nice too.
    I'm not a big MBLAQ fan though... but they really do great songs and have a few freakin' good MVs too.
    I like the choreography in this but it's not my most favorite MV of them anyway. (⌒▽⌒)☆

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks <33
      It's also not my favorite from them, but it's my favorite debut mv~ I like the song a lot. ^__^

      Löschen
  3. Best choice u could do! :D
    Love MBLAQ; they're my fav band too (and I think you already know it, keke)
    I'd like to try this challenge too, if you don't mind me~♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. btw, du sein deutsch! XD
    Ich find G.O mit Bart auch toll :D Aber die jetzige Haarlänge steht ihm besser als zu Beginn von MBLAQ! ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. G.O. looks hot with his mustache! >.<

    AntwortenLöschen